How to fit your extensions
Please note that there are easy to follow step by step instruction on the back of package with pictures. Our set of clip-ins consists of eight individual wefts of human hair in varying widths from two – to eight inches, shaped to conform to your head.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, the hair is sectioned.
- The weft is then placed onto this section with the non slip clips open, facing the scalp.
- Each clip is then simply snapped into the hair above or below the section (depending on the style you choose to wear) starting in the middle and working your way towards the ends of each weft.
- Should you desire the clips to have an especially firm grip, you may lightly backcomb or twist each section of your hair.
- This is repeated until each clip on the weft is in place.
- It is easiest to style both your own hair and the hair extensions before fitting them to your head.
- May be flat-ironed & curled
How to colour your extensions
If you ordered the clip-in extensions and you want to colour them, have it done professionally. They should only be professionally darkened (no more than two shades darker) and not lightened. When colouring your Clip-ins, your stylist should completely saturate the extensions to prevent an uneven result. Only colour with 10 volume.