Sunless Tanning Advice
Look great and healthy all year long by purchasing our at home products. You won't regret it!
As all these products are parraben free and contains only natural ingredients with delicious scents!
Here are our absolutely top 10 tips to ensure your tan is perfectly gorgeous for as long as possible....
- If you’re a tanning junkie, make sure you exfoliate regularly to avoid build up as several layers of tan can result in an uneven result.
- If you’re waxing or shaving before tanning, make sure you do so more than 24 hours before your tan.
- When you’re tanning give yourself a good all-over polish and apply an oil free moisturiser the night before to get your skin as silky as possible. The most common cause of a patchy tan is dry skin, so it’s crucial to moisturise problem areas (wrists and hands, elbows, knees, ankles and feet) immediately prior to self tan application.
- Keep palms tan-free – try using latex gloves or our applicator mitt when applying, then simply sweep the backs of the hands with self tan diluted with moisturiser.
- When you’re applying your tan, make sure you’re covered all over. Don’t worry if you go over the same area twice – the tan will only be patchy if you miss a bit, not if you double up.
- Make sure you don’t rub in your gradual or self tan. Gentle smoothing is all you need, then you can let the product do its work. Rubbing may make the finish uneven.
- Try to avoid washing your hands for as long as possible in the development time – a minimum of 2 hours. Try a hand sanitizer or wipes instead.
- Your tan won’t get deeper the longer you leave it – once it’s been on for the required amount of time (check the pack) it will have given you the natural-looking golden colour you’re after. For a deeper tan you should re-apply on successive days – 2 – 3 days in a row will give you a really deep, rich bronze tan.
- When you’ve applied your tan wear loose, dark clothing and avoid tight-fitting underwear. Anything that’s pressing on the skin may make the results a bit patchy.
- The hands and face will fade quicker than the rest of the body so apply XEN-TAN FACE TANNER to the face and XEN-TAN TRANSFORM LUX to the backs of the hands to keep your tan looking fresher for longer. For a colour boost for the rest of the body, try using XEN-TAN TRANSFORMER every 2-3 days - but don’t forget to polish and moisturise, too, or your colour won’t fade evenly.
LIVE HEALTHY AND ALWAYS BE BEAUTIFUL!